F Stephen Millier Legend Series Dickson Road Zinfandel 2019
Lush, single-vineyard Zinfandel from your 3-time Winemaker of the Year
- This refined Zinfandel is bold, juicy and mouthfilling, like a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that guides your tastebuds to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard a wine lovers paradise. One taste of this scrumptious Zin and youll instantly know why.
Types Of Red Wine We Offer
You can experience the joy of drinking as well as serving these great red wines to your family, friends and work colleagues when you buy red wine online from us. Let them taste the best Australian wines we have to offer. At Just Wines, you can choose from spicy Shiraz red wine, flavoured and full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon, smooth and silky Pinot Noir and other red wine varieties such as Grenache, Malbec, Zinfandel, Nebbiolo, Petit Verdot, Merlot, Tempranillo and Mourvedre. Bold red wine types like Shiraz and Cabernet are best paired with dishes like slow-roast lamb, beef fillets and Coq au vin with plump prunes. Lighter reds like Pinot Noir can go well with dishes like lamb skewers on the grill, goat’s cheese & cranberry tartlets and seared steak with rocket salad.
Zinful Wine White Zinfandel
- Zinful Wine White Zinfandel. 750 ml. … The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer’s page. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer’s price for this product.
Also Check: Cabernet Grape Vines For Sale
Costco White Wines To Look For Right Now
You really enjoyed our recent round up of red wines to look for in your warehouse right now, so we thought wed follow that up with a quick list of whites, most of which have been spotted at Costco stores around the Atlanta area, but we hope youre able to find a few near you too.
Of course feel free in the comments below to list any other Costco whites youve enjoyed that should be on this list as well . We hope you enjoy.
Oregon Acrobat Pinot Gris: year after year we rate this wine 88 points because it just delivers for only $10.99. A summer crowd pleaser to stock up on while you can.
Kirkland Signature Ti Point Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Another inexpensive wine thats perfect for the end of summer and early fall months. The Wall Street Journal just featured this wine as one of their Costco wine picks noting the wine is a classic Kiwi Sauvignon, bright and zingy with citrus aromas.
Domaine de Chene-Colombe Macon Villages. It was pleasant surprise to see this one back in Costco stores. Weve had many readers write in to say how much they enjoy this wine, and weve tasted several vintages and have to agree. Great price here too.
Baileyana Firepeak Chardonnay Edna Valley. Its been a while since we reviewed this wine but if the current vintage is similar at all to prior vintages, this one is a real treat. Look for a review from us soon, and let us know if youve tasted it already.
-Andrew and Erin
Popular Australian Red Wine Brands
All our red wines for sale are handcrafted and manufactured from Australia’s best wineries without mass produced and overpriced labels. We offer excellent quality wines at most reasonable prices. Our range of red wines caters to all sorts of requirements and budgets. Just Wines carries over 100 labels of Australian red wines varieties, proudly crafted with passion. They can be served right away or cellared and consumed on a very special day. Crafted by highly-rated red wine brands, some must-try delights would include Pepperjack Shiraz, Peter Lehmann Art ‘N’ Soul Cabernet Sauvignon, Printhie Mountain Range Cabernet Sauvignon, Cumulus Shiraz, Larry Cherubino Laissez Faire Syrah, Mitolo Angela Shiraz, McWilliams Inheritance Shiraz and Black Cottage Pinot Noir.
|You May Also Like :|
Just Wines Australia Pty Ltd6 Burilda Close
Monday to Friday | 9 AM – 6 PM AEST
Also Check: Keto Sparkling Wine
Making Riesling: Tips From The Pros
- Winemaker Kent Rosenblum of Rosenblum Cellars in Alameda, California goes back to his early roots by offering his thoughts on making Riesling. Back in 1973, he and his wife made their very first homemade batch 5 gallons of Reisling officially launching them into the world of winemaking. Tips on Riesling In that first foray into making wine, Rosenblum says he took the grapes to …
Derek Rohlffs Single Vineyard Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2019
Sultry, single-vineyard red from the capital of world-class Sonoma Zin
- Treat yourself to one of the finest Zins around, with this luscious, brooding red from Derek. Its overflowing with gobs of plush blackberries and cherries, backed by a savory dash of warm, brambly spices and all wrapped up in a soul-warming, satin-smooth finish.
- To craft this downright dreamy red, Angels gave Derek access to a family-owned, organically farmed vineyard in the heart of Sonomas coveted Dry Creek Valley. For luxurious, top-shelf California Zinfandel it doesnt get any better than this!
- You wont find another single-vineyard Zin like this anywhere at this price. Derek makes this decadent red exclusively for you, and for supporting him from start to finish, you get it for less than half the price it would be anywhere else!
Don’t Miss: How Many Carbs Does A Glass Of Red Wine Have
Karen Birmingham Lodi Zinfandel 2018
A barrel-aged bounty of refined fruit straight from your Winemaker of the Year
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It’s robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined youll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karens got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin youve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
Gifts For Any Occasion
We understand the need for a reliable, quality service in the modern gifting market and feel we offer a complete solution. Our customer service is a vital link in our chain and we place a huge emphasis on getting this right for every customer, whether they are ordering 1 hamper or 10,000.
We aim to ensure every hamper leaves us in pristine condition, is carefully delivered and thoroughly enjoyed by the lucky recipient. We only include luxury food and wines which people will genuinely use and enjoy. Each product is hand-selected and tested for quality. Its a tough job, but someones got to do it!
As a business we understand the environmental impacts of our actions and we are constantly working to reduce our waste, increase the amount we recycle and minimise the on-going impacts of our hampers and gifts.
From using 100% re-cycled cardboard and bio-degradable packaging, to carefully reviewing our logistics, we place real importance on ensuring we operate in the most environmentally minded way possible. Hazelton’s Gift Baskets ship for free across America & Canada on orders over $100. View our Shipping & Delivery pages for more information regarding free shipping from Richmond Hill, Ontario ,
At HAZELTON’S we go the extra mile to curate high-quality gifts, so you can feel confident youve found the perfect gift for them, no matter what!
Read Also: Can You Have Red Wine On Keto
Brothers Miller French Camp Vineyards Paso Robles Zinfandel 2019
Robust, soulfully smooth Zin from the Miller brothers’ own world-famous vineyard
- No one does Paso Robles Zinfandel quite like the Brothers Miller. With its juicy ripe plum and blackberry flavors and soft touch of spice, all wrapped up in barrel-aged elegance just one taste of this Zin will have you swooning.
- These brothers know every inch of their family’s famed French Camp Vineyard, and thanks to your funding, theyre able to bring you this world-class Zin using the very best blocks and most high-end grapes possible.
- Its been the brothers life-long dream to craft wines like this one-of-a-kind Zinfandel from their beloved French Camp Vineyard now its finally here and ready to be enjoyed, all thanks to you!
We’ve got a fever… and the only cure is more Zinfandel
Our standard delivery service is1-4 business dayswhen you order before 5pm PST. Delivery is included on all orders of $100 or more.
Can I choose where my wine is shipped?
Yes! You can have wine shipped to:
- Home or work
- A nearby FedEx location – they will hold your wine for a few days so you can pick it up at your convenience*
In either case, please remember that somebody needs to be there to sign for the wine and they need to be 21+ years old.
*In some states we can’t work with FedEx. We’re always working on ways to make your shipping more convenient.)
Not in California? Change it here
Ken & Derek Crowdpleazin Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2019
World-class, crowd-pleasing Zinfandel from a pair of your star Sonoma winemakers
- Derek Rohlffs and Ken Deis two of your superstar Sonoma winemakers teamed up to craft you an intense powerhouse Zin thats jam-packed with juicy flavors and decadent smoothness for days. Who knew this much talent could even fit into one bottle!
- Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley is one of the best places in the world for luscious, high-end Zinfandel, and your support helped Derek and Ken source only the finest fruit from a trio of vineyards sprinkled throughout this famed valley.
- Your funding made this incredible partnership happen that’s why this rich Sonoma red is yours for such an insider price. Grab a bottle and get to sipping!
Read Also: How To Get Wine Out Of A White Shirt
Matt Parish The 24 Contra Costa Zinfandel 2019
Bold, robust old-vine Zinfandel from a coveted legacy vineyard
- With your funding behind him, Matt ventured over to Contra Costa wine country to source grapes from a special site where he knew 35-year-old vines were thriving on a 24-acre corner of Zinfandel paradise.
- Over the years, famous winemakers like Randall Grahm and Joel Gott have made one-off wines from this sought-after site. Now with your support, Matt can bring you this vineyards world-class Zinfandel for an absolute song!
Blackout Halloween Wine Tasting At Zinful
Because some things are better in the dark, Zinful is hosting its Blackout Halloween Wine Tasting. With low lighting, black wine glasses and plenty of vino on hand, you wont be sure if youre drinking whites, reds or something else entirely! Costumes are optional, but there will be a contest and plenty of festive finger foods and drinks. If the tasting sells out, another date may be added. 6-9pm. Saturday, October 28. $25/wine club members + family, $30/nonmembers.
Read Also: Broken Clouds Pinot Noir 2017
Buying Guide For Best Ros Wine
When youre in the mood for a relaxing adult beverage but cant choose between red wine and white, why not compromise and enjoy a bit of both? Rosé is a pink wine made around the world from any number of grape varietals and blends, resulting in a delicious drink that may be sweet, savory, fruity, or dry. Just like red and white wines, there are many different varieties of rosé, meaning that whatever your palate preferences youre likely to find a rosé for you.
There are a few different ways to make rosé, although the pink color is always achieved by allowing red grape skins to macerate with their juices. The winemaker can control how long this process takes, resulting in lighter shades of pink or deeper hues that trend toward red. Rosés are served chilled like white wines and are perfect for al fresco drinking in warm weather.
Our buying guide goes in-depth on the versatility of rosé and all its various fruity, floral, and spicy flavors. For our five favorite bottles of this favorite summer drink, see the matrix above.
Buy Red Wine Online In Australia
If one is asked of Australias greatest assets, red grapes would definitely be one of the choices for an answer. After all, a world without Australian Shiraz is difficult to imagine, especially for wine lovers. Along with some brilliant red grape varieties, Australia also houses some of the best red winemaking estates located in famous wine regions like Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Margaret River, Hunter Valley and the Freycinet Peninsula. Each region comes up with interesting varieties that are meticulously worked on to craft rich and full flavoured wines. From warm temperatures robust red wines to cool climates lighter delights, Australia hosts them all.
Don’t Miss: Malibu Vineyard Safari
Zinful Pork Tenderloin Roast Recipe
This Zinful Pork Tenderloin Roast is absolutely fantastic. It is so tender and juicy and great tasting. The wine marinade is made with a Zinfindel wine that makes a delicious roast that is a must try! The flavors from the marinade are incredible.
This recipe is originally by Harrison Call, Jr., a wine connoisseur and a fantastic cook. This recipe was generously shared with the Gourmet Dinner Group by Ed and Roxanne Sienkiewicz.
This wonderful Zinful Pork Tenderloin recipe was generously shared with my by Linda Sandberg of Newberg, OR. Linda belongs to a Gourmet Dinner Group that delights in making wonderful foods that they share together. Check out Fermenting Friends Winery Dinner which includes this recipe.
- Coarse saltor sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 3clovesgarlicper pount of meat, minced
- 1 1/2tablespoons freshrosemaryleaves, minced or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, minced per pound of meat
- Bottle of good-qualityZinfandel wine**
- 4 to 5tablespoonsbutter,cut into pieces
Trim the tenderloin roast of fat and silverskin.
Note: Silverskin is a silvery-white connective tissue. It does not dissolve when the tenderloin is cooked, so it needs to be trimmed away. If the silverskin is not trimmed off, it will cause the tenderloins to curl up into the shape of a quarter moon. Score the meat at various points across the width of the tenderloin and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic and minced rosemary.
Passport To Dry Creek Valley Sonomacountycom
- Saturday, April 23, 2022 – Sunday, April 24, 202211:00am. Saturday, April 23, 2022 – 11:00am-5:00pm. Sunday, April 24, 2022 – 11:00am-5:00pm. See All Dates +. Get Tickets. Visit Website. Friends pose in front of a bright green vineyard with wine glasses in hand in Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County.
Don’t Miss: What Does Rose Wine Pair With