New Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths Worth Drooling Over
New dates, new menu, new booths!
The 2021 Food and Wine Festival is here and is already making Walt Disney World Resort history, just in time for the 50th anniversary celebration! Kicking off the longest Epcot International Food and Wine Festival from July 15 through November 20, 2021, the 129 day streak offers over 50% new menu items, along with new entertainment, new merchandise and 8 new Global Marketplaces.
Getting hungry yet? Here are 7 new Epcot Food and Wine Festival booths worth drooling over at the 2021 Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year. Forks optional.
Epcot International Food And Wine Festival 2021 Entertainment
Typically, the Food and Wine Festival includes the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, but in 2020, it did not take place due to the lack of proper physical distancing measures. In past years’ events, the concerts feature a wide range of artists, including Plain White T’s, Kenny G and Sugar Ray.
However, festivalgoers can still enjoy the sounds from Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre and the Jammin’ Chefs in 2021. The Voices of Liberty and Mariachi Cobre alternate about every half an hour at the;America Gardens Theatre. We recommend hanging around the American Adventure Pavilion for a bit and catching both acts You can catch the Jammin’ Chefs at the Canada Mill Stage about every hour.
Here are the typical daily showtimes:
- 11:45, 12:40, 1:45, 3:20, 4:15, 5:20, 6:15
- Voices of Liberty: 12:15, 1:10, 2:15, 3:50, 4:45, 5:50
- Jammin’ Chefs: 12:30, 1:35, 2:35, 3:35, 4:45, 5:40, 6:40
While it may not be the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, the festival will open with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare a live-music concert series performed Friday through Monday evenings. Local bands from Central Florida will jam out to hit songs from the past through the present. Typical showtimes are 7:30 and 8:30 at the America Gardens Theatre.
American Gardens Bandstand Performances
When Is The Best Time To Visit Epcot Food And Wine Festival
Its important to note that the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival will be extremely crowded on the weekends. This is true regardless of which month you visit as its extremely popular among the Florida locals. One benefit of visiting on the weekend is the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine hours will be extended as the park closes later. This will allow you to take advantage of lower crowds late in the evening.
Visiting EPCOT in the fall
You May Like: What Wine Goes With Pizza
Can You Use Snack Credits At Epcot Food And Wine Festival
Yes, you can use snack credits at the Food and Wine Festival if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. Most food and drink items are eligible to use snack credits on, and its a very popular way to use up those extra credits.
Snack credits cant be used on every single food and drink item, but the vast majority are eligible.
Lobster Landing Opens Oct 1 New
Want to know what we thought of the food and drinks? Check out our Lobster Landing Booth Review to see if we liked it!
- New England Lobster Tail with Lobster Bisque Sauce
- Lobster Chowder with Bacon, Corn, Potatoes, and Oyster Crackers
- Baked Lobster Dip with Old Bay Chips
- Coronado Brewing Co. Salty Crew Blonde Ale, San Diego, CA
- Steenberg Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa
- Sean Minor Chardonnay, California
- Cape Codder: Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate, and Lime
Also Check: How Many Carbs In Wine
New For 2021 Epcot Food And Wine Festival
We love our Food and Wine favorites. There are some dishes or drinks that we cant wait for to come back, and we find ourselves getting year after year But part of the fun is also discovering all the new food items and 2021 is no exception, there are all sorts of new items you need to try!
This year, Africa, Desserts & Champagne, and Islands of the Caribbean are all suspiciously missing from the list of marketplaces, but they are being replaced by some yummy new kiosks!
Heres a look at the new marketplaces that are debuting:
- Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience Explore an array of crowd-pleasing picks like chicken wings and flatbreadsalong with assorted beers and ciders.
- Kenya Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Lobster Landing Everything on the menu here features lobster in unique and interesting ways.
- Mac & Eats You had us at Mac & Cheese, and here there are 4 different versions of it, all for completely different taste buds.
- The Noodle Exchange Who doesnt love noodle? This year we have a whole menu featuring them!
- Rotonda Bistro Located in the American Adventure pavilion the menu features fresh seafood and produce.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine All dishes featuring pork and paired with wine, beer or cocktails.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina This replaces the Morocco marketplace but still serves traditional Moroccan cuisine such as grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
Other Notable 2021 Epcot Food And Wine Festival Activities
- Emiles Fromage Montage: This family friendly event invites guests to purchase any five cheese dishes from the marketplace booths. Once guests collect a stamp for each cheese dish purchased they win a complimentary bite size cheese cake!
- Remys Ratatouille Hide and Squeek scavenger hunt: Remys Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt is available for purchase at the major gift shops for $6.99 plus tax. Match the 15 stickers of Remy and a food item of the locations on the map and earn; a prize!
Recommended Reading: Is Red Wine High In Carbs
Refreshment Port Hosted By Boursin Cheese
Satisfy your craving for comfort foodslike chicken nuggets, poutine and soft-serve ice cream.
- Braised Beef Poutine: French Fries, Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds and Gherkin Relish
- Maple Boursin Cheesecake with Whipped Boursin® Maple Bourbon Cheese and Candied Pecans
- Numanthia Termes Tinta de Toro Red Wine
Epcot Food And Wine Map 2021
With over 30 booths to taste from a great game plan is a must to see all that EPCOT food and Wine has to offer. Luckily Disney has provided us with tools to tackle this event. You can also take a look at our EPCOT Park Planto make sure you dont miss any of the amazing rides at Disney.
Each map during the festival has a separate section numbering all of the food booths.
Don’t Miss: Fresita Sparkling Wine
Seminrio De Bebidas Suspenso
Os seminários não acontecerão em 2021.
O festival traz vários seminários sobre vinhos, cervejas, tequila, whisky e outras bebidas alcoólicas. Em 2019, última edição que ele aconteceu,;o;preço foi US$19 por pessoa e toda degustação incluída no seminário e assim como ocorre todo ano, só era para quem tivesse 21 anos ou mais.
Epcot Food And Wine Festival Merchandise
If you love collecting Food and Wine Festival merchandise, then youll be happy with this years sweetly themed items.
This year Epcot will have a number of Food and Wine Festival inspired merchandisefor you to choose from while browsing on your Disney shopping spree. Lets go through the collections that will be available for you this year:
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Logo Collection
- Belle Be Our Guest Collection
- Remy Shake Things Up Collection
- Apple Orchard Collection
You can also get some of your favorite Epcot merch from shopDisney and Amazon below!
Spaceship Earth Dress
Epcot Spaceship MagicBand
You May Like: Making Drinking Glasses Out Of Bottles
Epcot International Food And Wine Festival 2021 Kids Activities
Even though “wine” takes up half of the festival’s name, the tadpoles aren’t left out! There are several family-friendly activities that any frog at any age can participate in.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Embark on a Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt around the park and win a special prize. Be on the lookout for statuettes of Remy hidden throughout World Showcase. You can purchase the map and stickers from select merchandise locations. We got ours from Disney Traders at the entrance to World Showcase.
Past Event Activities for Kids
During previous years, the Food and Wine Festival hosted a kid-friendly seminar and a dance party. These did not;hoppen;in 2020, but we’re giving them a mention in case they return later in 2021.
- Candy Sushi:;This tadpole-friendly seminar debuted at the 2018 festival and returned in 2019. Attendees were able to learn how to roll their own sweet sushi treats with a Disney Chef at The Land pavilion.
- Disney du Jour Dance Party:;The Disney du Jour Dance Party in Future World expanded to all seven days of the week for the 2019 festival. A live DJ spun some tunes during the week,;while;stars from Radio Disney and Radio Disney Country artists, such as Meg Donnelly and AJ Mitchell, performed live on the weekends!;
Epcot Food & Wine Food Booths
Our first stop of the morning was the Joffreys kiosk in Canada! Now, this spot isnt an official Food & Wine Festival booth so you may not get a stamp on your passport, but you can still find a specialty drink for the occasion!
Here you can order up the Tropical Tea Breeze which is an Iced Tea and Frozen Lemon with a splash of Coconut Syrup for $6.39.
The drink on the menu is non-alcoholic, but you can opt for a spirited version that will add some booze to the drink. Just keep in mind that it will cost you a bit more .
Plus, another Joffreys location has a different specialty drink and its even more caffeinated! The Joffreys in Future World is serving up a Cocoa Cold Brew that is made with Kona Mocha topped with Whipped Cream and drizzled with chocolate for $6.39.
Of course, you can also spice up this drink with some booze, itll just cost you $12.99.
And, Joffreys isnt done yet! You can also find a specialty drink at the American Adventure Joffreys location!
The new Cinnamon Chai is a Refreshing Iced Chai topped with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon for $6.39.
But, you wont be able to add booze to this one!
Our next stop around World Showcase was Shimmering Sips which focuses on one of the most popular meals of the day brunch!
The menu is filled with some sweet treats to start off your day and, of course, there are mimosas.
But the newest menu item is the;CORKCICLE Stemless Flute, which you can have any of the mimosas served in.
and a Pepperoni Flatbread.
Recommended Reading: Where To Find Marsala Wine At Kroger
Eat To The Beat Concert Series Lineup
An awesome part of the Food and Wine Festival is not only eating and drinking but also taking your food and listening to some amazing music too!; You can do that with the yearly Eat to the Beat Concert series which hosts live music every night of the Festival!
You wont find A-List singers or groups here, but the lineup for Eat to the Beat is pretty solid for entertainment which is included in the price of admission. Cant ask anymore than that right?
Below is the concert lineup for the released dates so far:
- Epic! Live
- Epic! Live
Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Extras Not Yet Confirmed For 2021
My Disney Experience, Walt Disney Worlds app, has been enhanced with a map and a digital passport to track items youve tried or want to try.
- Several food booths may be located in World Showplace, offering air conditioning and protection from the elements. In 2020, booths include Appleseed Orchard, Wine and Dine Festival Favorites, Desserts & Champagne, and Mac and Cheese.
- World Showplace may use a virtual waitlist for entry if crowds require it.
You May Like: Will You Be My Bridesmaid Wine Bottle Labels
Easy Epcot Food And Wine Festival Tips
Do you know the top Epcot Food and Wine Festival tips to make the most of your time and save?
If not, then today I have a real treat for you we are going to go over everything you need to know about doing the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY;DISCLOSURE;FOR MORE INFO.;Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
Listen to the Full Epcot Food & Wine Festival Podcast Episode 26 Below!
The Whole Booth Sampler Method
One common way to tackle the festival is to pick out a few booths that appeal to you and get all of the items from each booth. This can be an especially good strategy if lines are long, as you get more food for each minute of line-waiting.; ;Im going to start my analysis with this method partly because its popular, and partly because it makes for an easy example of how were estimating and why were doing it that way.
Suppose I tell you that the average price of a pair of socks is $2, and the maximum price of a pair of socks is $11. ;If I asked you how much you might pay for two pairs of socks, you would just multiply those numbers by two and tell me that the average is $4 and the maximum is $22.; This is a comfortable, familiar way to work with statistics, but we cant use it here.; Take a look at the chart below, which plots the total cost of each booths dishes.
Youll pay $36 to sample all of Italys dishes; its the max by a good margin.; But just taking twice 36 to get $72 as the maximum you would spend to eat at two booths doesnt work because most people dont want to eat everything in Italy twice! Their goal is to try different things, so they will move on and choose another booth.
You May Like: Buying Wine Yeast
Food And Wine Festival Merchandise
Eating and drinking at Food and Wine is great and all, but its also a prime place for shopping too. In 2021 there is a lot of great new merchandise to choose from and offers a nice opportunity to take a souvenir home with you from the festival.
Here is a look at some of the merchandise from previous Food and Wine festivals:
Rose Gold is the theme this year and you can see it in the various merchandise items. Check out the Chef Minnie Spirit Jersey above.
Some other items include a festival-exclusive MagicBand, cupcake mug, rose gold mug, and the Chef Minnie Ornament.
When the festival opens well give you a better look at all of the merchandise so stay tuned.
Cant Decide Make Things Cheesy With Emiles Fromage Montage
Whether youre a foodie, craft beer enthusiast, or wine connoisseur, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is a feast for the senses. And the tastebuds, of course. However, a ticket to Epcot this time of year comes with more than just access to some really fun rides, it also comes with one delicious dilemma. No, not how to fit all of it into your stomach. That would truly take some Disney magic. Instead, how do you narrow it all down?;
Luckily, as the head chef of this savory soiree, Disney has picked some of the best dishes for you to try with Emiles Fromage Montage. French for cheese , Emiles Fromage Montage will steer you through some of the festivals most ooey-gooey eats and reward you with a free prize for all your hard work. To participate, simply collect the stamps for each of the dishes you try along the way in your Festival Passport before heading to Shimmery Sips for the food strolls rewarding conclusion.;
Here are the featured bites this year:
- Flavors From Fire The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer-Cheese Fondue
- Germany Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese
- Greece Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Hawaii Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- The Swanky Saucy Swine Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
Also Check: Where Can I Buy Black Box Wine
Take An Air Conditioning Break
The Food and Wine Festival in Epcot opens at 11 am every day and goes through the hottest part of the day. Since Disney World is located in sunny Florida, and the majority of the festival is outside you are going to need some breaks in between the snacks. This doesnt apply to just the Food and Wine Festival, but any visit to Walt Disney World.
Most of World Showcase is exposed to the sun and the Food and Wine Festival booths are not usually in a shaded area. That means finding an air-conditioned shop or attraction is crucial to cooling down and getting through the day.
Our favoriteFood & Wine Air-Conditioning Break Locations are:
- Mexico Gran Fiesta Tour: Usually a short line and the whole pavilion here is air-conditioned with a beautiful scenery.
- The American Adventure The American Adventure: This is a glorious 30-minute seated break, and youll even learn something about American history!
- Japan Mitsukoshi store: there is lots to do inside this huge store in World Showcase including pearl hunting and trying unique Japanese sweets.
- France Impressions de France: a 20-minute ride through the French countryside.
That leads us to our next Food and Wine tip:
How Much Do Food And Drinks Cost At The Epcot Food And Wine Festival
The reason you are at the Food and Wine festival is to try all the food and wine, so knowing how much they cost is important. Sorry to say, the food is not free at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and there is a small cost for every item.
Pricing on this years food items range from about $4.00 to about $9.00 with most falling in the range of $5.00.; Beer options range from about $3.00-5.00, while most wines will run about $5.00-$7.00.
You May Like: Red Wine Stain On White Tablecloth