About O’rourke’s Peak Cellars
ORourkes Peak Cellars is Lake Countrys newest winery and culinary destination.;
Inspired by Dennis ORourkes pioneering spirit and passion for innovation, this state-of-the-art winery is waiting for you to explore.The estate-grown portfolio includes Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer, Riesling, Rosé, Chardonnay, Grüner Veltliner and Pinot Noir.
The Mcbride Sisters Collection
About: Vintners and sisters;Robin and Andréa McBride were raised on different continents, but they were both raised around vineyards. They eventually found their way to each other and formed a bond over a bottle of wine. They combined the love of their environments and their passion for wine to create The McBride Sisters Collection, which reflects both of their upbringing Robin in Monterey, California and Andréa in Marlborough, New Zealand.
Location:;California and New Zealand
Types of Wine & Average Cost :
- Riesling -;
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Recommended Reading: What Wine Pairs With Ham
Nikki Callaway O’rourke Family Estate Winemaker
Nikki joined our team in June 2019 and brought with her a serious winemaking pedigree. She completed a Masters in Enology from the prestigious Université de Bordeaux and gained viticulture and winemaking experience in various regions of France including Beaujolais, the Loire, and multiple appellations in Bordeaux .
Double A Vineyards History
Double A Vineyards is a family owned operation that is dedicated to supplying you with quality grapevines. We began production in 1990 with a small number of cuttings and have grown to over four million cuttings this year. We have increased our variety list to over 150, with production of other varieties by request. I have been involved in the grape industry all of my life and would be more than happy to discuss varietal planting tips or cultural practices with you.
We have developed a unique production system which allows us to produce high quality grapevines. All of our one year vines are grown on raised beds covered with black biodegradable plastic. Each row is supplied with water and nutrients by trickle irrigation. Soil moisture is monitored with the use of tensiometers to ensure that the vines are never stressed. The conditions created by the plastic warming the soil in the bed and abundant supply of water and nutrients are ideal for plant growth and root development. These vines are well prepared for planting and vigorous growth in the spring.
We look forward to filling your grapevine needs and serving you in the future.
You May Like: Where To Buy Round Barn Wine
Dennis Vineyards Winery Albemarle
Justin Vineyards & Winery Adds Lewis Cellars To Its Luxury Wine Portfolio
<p>Acquisition expands portfolio into Napa Valley</p>
NAPA VALLEY, Calif., Sept. 1, 2021/PRNewswire/ — JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery,Landmark Vineyards, and JNSQ Wines are pleased to announce the expansion of their portfolio into Napa Valley with the acquisition of Lewis Cellars. Lewis Cellars will remain under the leadership and guidance of Randy Lewis and Dennis Bell, while benefiting from the established marketing, strategy, and sales teams behind JUSTIN, Landmark, and JNSQ.
“We are excited to join forces with the JUSTIN team,” said Randy Lewis, co-founder of Lewis Cellars.
“We are excited to join forces with the JUSTIN team,” said Randy Lewis, co-founder of Lewis Cellars. “As we approach our thirty-year anniversary, we’ve had the pleasure of perfecting our wines for decades. With the additional resources and industry expertise available through this partnership, we can really show the world the excellence we’ve bottled.”
Established in 1992 by Randy and Debbie Lewis as a small family winery, Lewis Cellars produces luxury Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc. Lewis Cellars’ 2013 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon was #1 on Wine Spectator’s Wine of the Year list in 2016, noted by editor James Laube as “typifying modern winemaking” with a wine that is expressive and elegant.
International Wine Associates served as the exclusive advisors to and represented Lewis Cellars in this transaction.
Recommended Reading: Where To Buy Hello Kitty Wine
What Happens If Dennis Vineyards Blackberry Wine Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.