Quality Authenticity And Personal Touch
Palm Bay has earned a reputation as a go-to source for a carefully selected range of wines and spirits from around the globe that offer quality and value within their respective categories. This is supported by a caring and dedicated approach to business, long-term relationships with partners, consistently excellent service, and superior resources.
- 2011 Argentina Mendoza90Points
Deep ruby-red. Musky blackberry, spices, licorice and wild herbs on the nose, with complicating notes of tobacco leaf, truffle and game. Juicy, dry and sharply delineated, showing excellent energy to its flavors of berries, spices, earth and flowers. Sophisticated wine with a fine dusting of tannins and excellent persistence.
- 2015 Israel Judea Hills88Points
The 2015 Marawi Reserve was aged for six months in mostly used French barriques. It comes in at 12% alcohol. This interesting indigenous grape is a bit on the different side, with some hints of musk and maybe a bit of a Chenin character.
Wine AdvocateJune 30, 2017
- NV/MV Spain Jerez93Points
The color is of buckwheat honey. Robust nose of plum skin, maraschino cherry black pepper and burnt sugar leads into a silky, rich palate. The finish is long and electric.
Ultimate Spirits ChallengeMarch 2018
- 92PointsGold Award
Clear. Anise and gentle floral scents. Velvety smooth on the palate with subtle and enticing flavors of anise.
Los Angeles International Spirits CompetitionMay 2017
Castello Di Verrazzano Chianti Classico Docg Prices
- Castello di Verrazzano is an Italian producer in the Chianti region of Tuscany. It is most associated with the red wines of the Chianti appellation including Sangiovese, Canaiolo and Colorino. It also makes Toscana IGT wines using Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. The Verrazzano property has a long…89%
- Castello di Verrazzano. Via Citille, 32A Località Greti 50022 Greve in Chianti InfoLine: +39 055 854243
Castello Di Verrazzano 2017 Chianti Classico
You now have FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and spirit reviews. Cheers!
Made with organically grown grapes, this delicious red has aromas suggesting underbrush, blue flower, eucalyptus and mature black-skinned fruit. The smooth, chewy palate shows ripe Marasca cherry, black plum licorice and hazelnut. Taut, fine-grained tannins provide the framework and generate a rather drying finish. Kerin OKeefe
- Not rated yet
All tastings reported in the Buying Guide are performed blind. Typically, products are tasted in peer-group flights of from 5-8 samples. Reviewers may know general information about a flight to provide contextvintage, variety or appellationbut never the producer or retail price of any given selection. When possible, products considered flawed or uncustomary are retasted.
Ratings reflect what our editors felt about a particular product. Beyond the rating, we encourage you to read the accompanying tasting note to learn about a products special characteristics.
Read Also: Total Wine Philadelphia
Cork Wines In Dallas Texas
Cork is a truly unique wine store that has morphed into a gathering place for people interested in wine. Though it never intended to become a wine bar, and technically is a retail wine shop, to many patrons it has become their favorite wine bar. For good reason, the selection of wines is greater and the prices are lower than any wine bar or restaurant in town.
Cork was the first wine store to install tasting stations where customers can sample 48 different wines before purchasing. While tasting, customers can record and share their tasting notes on the interactive kiosks at each station. This way, they never need to remember the name or vintage of a particular wine they’ve tried.
The architects and designers at Cork have created a unique space that has a lofty and airy feel that uses rich materials and organic shapes to create a pleasing ambiance.
Castello Di Verrazzano Chianti Classico
- Castello di Verrazzano is an Italian producer in the Chianti region of Tuscany. It is most associated with the red wines of the Chianti appellation including Sangiovese, Canaiolo and Colorino. It also makes Toscana IGT wines using Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. The Verrazzano property has a long…90%
You May Like: Gluten-free White Wine List
Verrazzano Chianti Classico 750ml
All shipping and delivered orders will be confirmed by email during business hours within 1 business day. If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you via email. We use the following fulfillment methods:
Pick up In-Store FedEx Ground / Express Saver / Priority Overnight / 2Day
Got a question?
Chianti Classico Riserva Docg
Stewards of Chianti Classico, Castello di Verrazzano has played an indelible role in Tuscan winemaking and American history. Owners Luigi and Silvia Cappellini pour their passion into the estate, producing traditional, organic wines that deservedly enjoy an incredibly loyal following around the world. A founding member of the Consorzio del Chianti Classico, Verrazzano has made wine since the earliest times. The property occupies the site of former Etruscan and Roman settlements and was home to the explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano, who was the first to discover Americas east coast, landing at the bay of New York in the early 16th century.
Grapes from selected portions of the Verrazzano vineyards are harvested by hand in October and undergo a 8-12 day maceration period. The wine is aged 24 months in new French oak barrels and bottle-aged six months prior to release.
In terms of color, this wine takes on a deep, dark purple in youth, tending gradually to garnet over time. On the nose, richly perfumed, aroma of violets and cherry. On the palate, smooth and elegant with opulent flavors reminiscent of ripe plums, sour cherries and other red berry fruit with its extended aging capacity, it develops in complexity and finesse. Well-matched with red meat dishes, roasts and aged cheeses.
You May Like: Burgundy Pro Club
Castello Di Verrazzano Wine
- Stewards of Chianti Classico, Castello di Verrazzano has played an indelible role in Tuscan winemaking and American history. Owners Luigi and Silvia Cappellini pour their passion into the estate, producing traditional wines that deservedly enjoy an incredibly loyal following around the world.4.6/5
How To Purchase Valenzano Wines
Valenzano Family Winery is one of the largest producers of wines on the east coast and provides many options for you to purchase our wines. From visiting your local NJ liquor store, to visiting one of our outlet locations or taking a day trip to the winery, we make sure our wines are stocked and easily accessible to our loyal customers.
Visit The Winery You may visit the winery during our Wine Pub and Wine Tasting business hours to make a purchase.
- Wines by the bottle or case are available without an appointment.
- If you are visiting for lunch, dinner, or a wine tasting, you will be invited to purchase wines to take home with you.
- You may also order for CURBSIDE PICKUP through the Toast Take Out App or at www.toasttab.com/valenzano
- Valenzano Winery
- Thursday – Saturday: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday: 11am – 4pm
- Open Daily April 1 – Christmas Eve
- Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
- Sunday: 9am – 5pm
Read Also: Which Wine Has Least Sugar