How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
The Company Wants Someone Who ‘takes Life One Sip At A Time’
The application, open to those 21 years or older authorized to work in the United States, requires a video resume explaining why the candidate believes this is their dream job.
The company will evaluate applications on “role value, creativity, and design, applicable experience and skill set.”
Candidates can apply for the role from now until June 30. The job will roughly begin in September.
The most important qualification for Murphy-Goode’s “A Really Goode Job” is loving wine — the position includes 30 cases of it.
What Happens If Murphy
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Read Also: How To Cut Beer Bottles Into Glasses
Job Duties Are Tailored To Your Passion
Murphy-Goode’s new hire should be ready to “pursue passion,” the company wrote.
For the first few months, work duties are intentionally vast, allowing the new hire to figure out which aspects of winemaking they are interested in. Shadowing winemaker Dave Ready Jr., the son of one of the company’s founders, is a part of this exploratory process.
After this, Murphy-Goode wrote, it will work with the new employee to define their passions and carve out their place in the wine world.
“We have a job that will instantaneously catapult you into the wine stratosphere,” the company wrote.
More potential job duties include acquiring knowledge of vineyards and winery operations, and learning about the world of e-commerce.
The company also wrote that the hire will “develop strong working relationships across functions of the winery,” and “work with teams to drive awareness and build demand for Murphy-Goode Winery.”
The family-owned winery first launched the position in 2009 with an initial focus on documenting the job on social media, according to a company news release. The company, founded in 1985, decided to bring back the position this year “as the country faces a new set of challenges.”
Unquenchable: A Tipsy Search
Best Books of the Year
Natalie MacLean is a new force in the wine writing world & dash a feisty North American answer to Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson. She can write beautifully about wine.
The Financial Times of London
There are very few people in the wine world who “get it” and Natalie is one of those who brings more fun to a buttoned-up and stodgy game.
Gary Vaynerchuck, Wine Library TV
Also Check: Dry Marsala Wine Safeway
What Is The Famous Wine Region Featured In The Movie Sideways
Thats Santa Barbara.
The greatest attribute of Sideways is that it promoted Pinot Noir, which became very popular because of the movie.
The region of Santa Barbara offers a great variety of unique tasting options with over 120 different wineries to choose from. This region is off-the-beaten-track, but should not be underestimated. Sideways drew much-needed attention to this region and all that it has to offer.
Where In California Is The Wine Country
The Californian wine country is in the North San Francisco Bay area, with over 800 wineries located all along this scenic route. The Bay area encompasses some of the world’s most famous wine regions, including Napa Valley and Sonoma.
The success of these famous regions within the Bay area is largely to do with the sound soil composition and ideal climatic conditions. Each region is fortunate to have a wide range of temperatures and soil types, allowing the brilliant variety of grapes to thrive here.
Read Also: What Wine Has The Lowest Calories
Which Wine Regions Are In California
California is a vast region that consists of several smaller wine-producing areas. Although Napa Valley and Sonoma are what California is most known for, the states other regions produce equally outstanding wines.
Napa Valley and Paso Robles are renowned for the bold reds of Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel, as well as the scenic wine route which offers unique experiences to wine lovers. On the contrary, Santa Barbara and The Russian River Valley, with conditions more suited to delicate grapes, produce outstanding expressions of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Each of these regions offers a unique take on the wines of California allowing for a greater expression and experience of what the Golden State can truly offer.