What Happens If Ste Chapelle Soft Red Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Ste Chapelle 2016 Open Air Red Blend Snake River Valley $22
Idahos oldest and largest winery continues to develop its outdoor concert series, and Ste. Chapelle offers this approachable blend for those to purchase in conjunction with those shows on the scenic Sunnyslope. Boise native Meredith Smith blends Petit Verdot , Cabernet Sauvignon , Merlot and Syrah , all four from a site she knows better than any other winemaker Sawtooth Vineyard. Approachable aromas of strawberry candy and cherry jam push across a richly balanced palate. Boysenberry acidity and a cherry pie finish with baking spice make this a crowd pleaser.
Ste Chapelle Soft Red 750ml
Developed strawberry, blackberry and cassis notes marry on the nose and palate. Natural acidity balances the sweetness and leads to hints of licorice on the finish. Founded in 1975 in Emmett, Idaho, Ste. Chapelle is well known for producing outstanding wines from the Snake River Valley appellation. Moved to its present facility in 1978, the winery grew quickly, producing Riesling and Chardonnay as well as Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet and Syrah. Its popular ?Soft? series continues to expand with offerings of Soft Red, Soft White and Soft Huckleberry.
Case Qty:Case Price:
Product images, descriptions, vintages, and all other product details are accurate to the best of our ability, but we cannot guarantee accuracy. Please check with a member of our staff if you have any questions. Chambers Wine & Liquor shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed. Also, please note that we do not provide case discounts through this online store at this time. Thank you!
Recommended Reading: Diy Pallet Wine Rack With Glass Holder
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.